If you can walk…you can snowshoe! Estes River Retreat and the Estes Park Mountain Shop invite you to come and experience snowshoeing our way.
Estes may not have the downhill thrill but the crunchy snow, crisp air and blue sky gives you the vital feeling that being in the Rockies with profound beauty and silence is truly next to godliness.
Our full-day trips (4-6 hours) are destination oriented with the aim of giving you a total outdoor experience. Whether you want to take it slow and steady to a nice lunch spot at a nearby lake or head for some powder on the slopes of Flattop Mountain, we’re ready to show you the way.
Our expertise is in making your trip special. We’ll plan a girls’ day out to be fun for everyone no matter your walking pace.
- Three bedroom retreat for two nights. ( sleeps 6)
- Fabulous welcome platter of gourmet cheeses,meats, fruit, crackers and breads and a bottle of wine.
- Streaming Netflix in-room movies and popcorn.
- Our fabulous signature treatment, the 70 minute Wind and Mountain, includes a salt scrub on the back, facial and a full body massage at the spa.
- Freshly baked goods right out of the oven delivered to you in the morning along with fresh fruit and organic coffee.
Rate quoted is for a 4 hour private snow shoe hike including guide, snow boots, shoes, poles and what ever other winter wear you may need-shorter or longer snow shoe trips can be arranged.